The specialist international information technology consultancy based out of Perth, Western Australia and working worldwide.
Chris McCormick, Director - Web, smartphone, and desktop application development specialist working in Australia, the UK, and the USA.
David McCormick, Director - International consultancy services.
Missions and Assignments
More than 90 Missions completed around the Globe for the World Bank, Asian Development Bank, European Commission, International Fund for Agricultural Development, UN Agencies, Bi-lateral Agencies and Private Enterprise. Projects range from small-scale to very large.
Australia, Europe, the USA, Asia, Pacific, Caribbean, Africa, Mediterranean, Latin America. Experience directly or indirectly in all developing countries and the 27 EU Member States.
Experience and Skills
We have an extensive network of technical experts around the world and relationships with a large number of organisations in Europe, Australia and elsewhere. We have a wide range of experience and skills:
- Feasibility Studies, design and implementation
- Economic and Financial Analysis
- Strategy and Policy Formulation
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Building Alliances/ Partnerships
- Organisation of International Workshops
- Regional Development
- Rural development/ Food security/ Agriculture
- Trade and Investment
- Environment – all aspects (including Sustainable Consumption and Production)
- Information technology
- Non State Actors
Mission: McCormick IT will provide high quality services to clients. A relationship will be developed with clients based on trust and good will. The work environment will be flexible and co-operative. McCormick IT will promote teamwork.